Tuesday, August 23, 2022

TCC Days 1 thru 3

 So as I type my brother Greg and I are at our campsite in Richardson Grove, having completed days 1, 2 and 3. Mileage was just over 50 on Sunday with around 3000' of climbing. Monday was 58.5 miles with just over 2000' of climbing. And today was just over 60 miles with about 2200' of climbing. A lot of these 3 days were in the redwoods, with today being the climax of that with the 32 mile Avenue of the Giants....that was AWESOME!

Anyway, I've tried Sun and Mon nights to add pics (I'm doing this on my phone with a bluetooh keyboard)...but so far am striking out on how to get the pictures WHERE I want them (and they are OH SO VERY SLOW to load (one at a time even). Tried again tonight but I'm really getting hamered by mosquitoes (Sitting here in a full bug-head-net and they are just swarming me, biting ANY exposed skin).

So...I"m giving up for now, but rest assured I WILL get pictures posted at some point. Gotta get inside the tent, it's just a bloodbath (mine) right now...ack!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Matt! Hope the rest of the trip went well -- with fewer mosquitoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip was fantastic! I just need to take time to do the writeup and photos...seems just not enough hours in a day! HOPE to work on it this weekend...and thanks for the bday wishes!

    ReplyDelete